Our Studio is silent, please enter quietly and respect those
who have settled in.
Doors are locked after the class begins. Your promptness is appreciated.
- Please leave your shoes at the entrance door.
- Please silence your phone before entering class.
- All items are to be left in the waiting area, or cubbies. Please do not take purses, bags, etc into the studio.
- Once you enter the Yoga Studio please stay silent. Talking is permitted in the other areas.
- If you are new to the studio please allow time to meet with Amy and discuss any injuries you are working with.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes early. If you are running late, please wait to enter the room until you hear the class OM, then enter respectively and set yourself up quietly. If you are new to the studio and have not had the opportunity to speak with Amy, you will need to come to the following class.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I am overweight or out of shape?
Be patient and give yourself time. Start with the gentle Vinyasa practice, and also allow yourself some time to ease into the practice by listening to your body and doing what you can. The hardest part of the practice is getting yourself to the mat.
I am new to the practice, what do I need to know?
Take a look at the website and see what times and classes fit your schedule and your lifestyle. Also if you have any questions you can always call 207-650-7708. Also it would be beneficial to read the studio etiquette before coming to a yoga studio for the first time. Click here to visit the Studio Etiquette page.
What should I wear?
Wear comfortable clothes that you can move freely in.
How many times a week should I come?
If you could come at least twice a week that would be great. If you come come 3-4 times a week that would be ideal.
I would like to come but can not afford it. Can I still come?
Yes, we offer a seva program which is exchanging a talent or your time in exchange for classes. If you are pressed for time and cannot volunteer, then please speak with us and we will make arrangements.
What if class is canceled?
This will be posted to the website.
Do I need my own mat?
We have everything you need at no charge.
Things to know before coming to class:
Please do not eat at least 2 hours before class.
Please drink plenty of water throughout the day, so you are properly hydrated before coming to class.
If you have any injuries, please share this information with the teacher prior to class.